What happened in gaming today?
Latest news on Gwent, Guardians of the Galaxy and Star Wars Battlefront 2.
Gwent PS4 Beta News
CD Projekt Red announced the Gwent technical beta for PS4 running from Friday 31st March until Sunday 2nd April. To participate in the beta, you should make your way to the PlayStation Store and start downloading the beta of the game. It’s 3gb in size, so if you have a slow internet connection, you better get cracking. Full details of the beta can be found below:
- The Technical Beta is available in Europe, North America, and South America.
- The Technical Beta’s purpose is to test how the game works on PlayStation 4 with many users playing simultaneously. Technical glitches are possible, but the game is already fun!
- We’re not planning to extend the Technical Beta.
- A PlayStation Plus subscription is not required to participate in the Technical Beta.
- Real currency purchases are not available in the Technical Beta.
- After Technical Beta is concluded, Gwent Technical Beta accounts will be deleted.
- Internet connection is required to play.
- While Trophies will be available in the final game, you will not receive any for playing the Technical Beta build.
We have also included the original Xbox One/PC announcement trailer below. Incidentally Xbox One and PC gamers can still sign up for the beta here: https://www.playgwent.com/en/signup
Stars Wars Battlefront 2 Announcement
EA announced more information about Star Wars Battlefront 2 today, saying we will learn more on the 15th April… Are you excited by the prospect of a single player campaign, the biggest feature to be added for the sequel to the original?
— EAStarWars (@EAStarWars) March 29, 2017
Guardians of the Galaxy April 18th
Guardians of the Galaxy episode one of five comes out on the 18th April for all platforms, including Android and iOS, but not Nintendo Switch. The Switch version will follow though. Telltale released new trailer earlier today and you can find it below: